Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Heliconias on 39th Ave. in Orchid Land Estates Hawaii

(These great heliconias are growing wild & blooming on 39th Ave., a nice spot of color beside the road.)

Aloha Everyone! Welcome to my blog about living in Orchid Land Estates on the Big Island of Hawaii...first off... I am a REALTOR and I will be posting the Orchid Land specific information relating to new listing and/or recent sales. Secondly... I do live in Orchid Land so I will be passing on observations and relevant information about this great subdivision... here are a few great links that are valuable resources:



What is one of my favorite things about Orchid Land?


Neighbors! We have some of the greatest people living in Orchid Land! Verle down on Napua, the Walkers on 39th (now those are great dog owners!), and of course the Shaka guy and his wife that walk down Orchid Land Drive almost every morning. And who is this new gentleman? I always see him with his umbrella heading down to Wiki Wiki…whoops, there is his name now…Umbrella guy! Know a character? Tell me about them…



New RE info for July 1st 2007 thru August 22nd 2007 :


Land- 76 listings, average asking price, $83,217.00 Average selling price, $62,571.00
Homes- 18 listings, average asking price, $429,305.00 Average selling price, $239,900.00


Anyone go to the last Bluegrass & Burgers shindig? How was it?

Have a question? Perhaps a photo or a anecdote of Orchid Land you would like to pass on? Let me know! Mahalo & Aloha!

No comments: