Friday, August 10, 2007

Aloha All! E Komo Mai...this is Orchid Land Estates...

Aloha Everyone! Welcome to my blog about living in Orchid Land Estates on the Big Island of Hawaii...first off... I am a REALTOR and I will be posting the Orchid Land specific information relating to new listing and/or recent sales. Secondly... I do live in Orchid Land so I will be passing on observations and relevant information about this great subdivision... here are a few great links that are valuable resources:
What is my favorite thing about Orchid Land? You can grow almost anything here! I am continually amazed at how well my plants love living here, I used to live in Hilo and I never dreamed there could be this much difference...the Hibiscus picture I have posted here came from my place and it just keeps blooming!

I will be updating this blog as new real estate information comes out: 75 active land listings, the newest one is also the most affordable 3 acre land lot at $59,500.00, Pohaku Dr. to 39th Ave., 6th lot on the right. Just before pole #5.
17 active residential listings, the newest one is a bright and cheery 2 bedroom 2 bath on 37th for $275,000.00.

Have a question? Perhaps a photo or a anecdote of Orchid Land you would like to pass on? Let me know!
Mahalo & Aloha!

No comments: