Monday, April 28, 2008

Orchid Land Estates...a great place to grow exotics...

This is a photo of my pitcher plant blooming, I came out one morning and it had a huge bloom stalk and a few days later it was all bloomed out. I did nothing special (not that I know of at least), I think it's living in Puna. Everything loves to grow here!

Well I vented about the roads in my last post (Mahalo for your indulgence in my passing fit of nasty attitude) and the next day some of the pot holes were filled! I know it wasn't my post...I am just embarrassed to have been so impatient! (I am still torqued about the graffiti to "Fix Aulii" though...).

I missed the GMM meeting! I had to work that day but it looked like there was a great turn out (I had to drive by twice!), I felt really bad that I wasn't there...but I know everyone worked very hard to resolve our current concerns in OLE.

I appreciate that we all get frustrated, but I have to say that in my experience as a REALTOR, I have found every subdivision has these kinds of concerns...and OLE has a pretty great bunch of people living here!

Two great properties to be aware of... Jared Gates has listed this gorgeous home right on Orchid Land Drive, I know it is a little pricey at $439,000.00 but check it out...this one really is a great deal! Up graded all the way, some of the furnishings may be included and it has a Sauna! (Not a hot tub, a steam sauna!), check out this little video for images of this incredible home, http://www.realestateshows.com/show.php?mls=basic&id=213637

And I recently listed a beautiful 3 acre lot on 39th Avenue just down from Orchid Land Drive for $54,900.00! Ocean views (I could see it when I stood on top of my SUV), it is on the Orchid Land Drive side of the old Noni farm...Great lot at a great price! Check out this show, http://www.realestateshows.com/269016

Visit with you soon...

No comments: